Friday, April 21, 2006

The emigration buro has contacted me today. They received the papers asking me to do the medical exam needed for my emigration to Canada. I got a list with docters that can do the medical test and made an appointement for May 3rd. Before that I haveto get a picture of my longues.

So finally something is happening there. I had hoped to know by now if I would be able to emigrate but it's gonna be aproxemately another 8 weeks before that is settled. I hope I will have enough time left, assuming that the Canadian Embassy tells me that I can emigrate to Canada, to be able to leave early September. Since there will be a lot of things that need to be settled before I can move (end job, handle assurances and so on....)

At least something is happening now in emigration for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home