Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Getting married is not always very easy. Especially when you want to marry a foreigner. Getting all document timely is a pain. You need one document to get an other, but to get the other quickly, you actually would need that first document. Stupid paperwork.
But if all goes well I will get married on August 11th.

I've been ill for a couple of weeks. Some virus around my head and neck kept me home for a few weeks and I'm stil not fully recovered. I started working a week ago again though. My colleagues now at least say that a docter confirmed what they always said, that I am sick in my head.

The emigration procedure also seems to last longer than expected. A year ago the expectation was that the whole procedure might be about ready around this time, but I still even haven't got a letter to get a medical exam. And the final decission is dependent on the results of that medical exam. I hope that the whole procedure won't take too to long anymore or else I won't be able to move to Canada early september. Presuming that the Canadian government alows me to emigrate to Canada at all ofcourse.

Other than a bit too many worries I am actually doing not too badly. Been reading a lot the last month. First I read the Shannara series (the original trilogy, the heritage and the voyage of the Jerle Shannara) and now I am reading the Serpentwar Saga from Rayond E. Feist. It is a way to relax for me and those series are great to read. If you like fantasy books you will like these too.

Almost easter... time for eggs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home